Thursday, January 30, 2014
DIRECTIONS: Submit your FULL NAME and the LINK to your Character Map Project in the comment box provided. Click on where it says "Comments". You must be logged into Google in order to post anything. If you have any questions, then ask!
*Please make sure that the link to your project works, because if you post it incorrectly, then I won't be able to see it, and then you get a zero!
Monday, January 27, 2014
• I tried to catch some fog. I mist.
• When chemists die, they barium.
• German sausage jokes are the Wurst.
• A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
• I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
• I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
• This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I’d never met herbivore.
• I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. I can’t put it down.
• I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
• They told me I had type A blood, but it was a type-O.
• This dyslexic man walks into a bra ….
• I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
• A cross-eyed teacher lost her job because she couldn’t control her pupils.
• When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
• What does a clock do when it’s hungry? It goes back four seconds
• Broken pencils are pointless.
• What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus .
• England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool .
• I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
• I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx .
• All the toilets in Boston police stations have been stolen; police say they have nothing to go on.
• I took the job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
• Velcro - what a rip off!
• Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.